Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Help me decide! (Matt warning: Mary in white dresses post)

Because I secretly love short wedding dresses, I would like to wear a cute white mini dress to either the rehearsal dinner or a farewell brunch or something else during the wedding weekend. My fave is the following dress by Watters and Watters. Unfortunately it retails for $900, so it's not really an option for a bonus dress.



Since I can't afford to go that route, I've been on the lookout for an alternative. I recently found this dress at BCBG. It retails for $198, but there was a special this week for $100 off. I was going back and forth on buying the dress when I found out that there was only one left in my size in the country and it was in New York. So I bought it last night and I'm still going back and forth. What do you guys think? It's made of a very soft cotton material and even has pockets--which I love. I'm also into how simple it is, how low the back is and the classic shape. I'm not sure I love the (ruffles?) on the neckline. What do you guys think? Here's a pic with the model and a few pics of me wearing it I took with my phone in the mirror last night.







1 comment:

  1. I love love love it!! So adorable (the ruffles are my fav part!)and it fits you perfectly. I like it a lot better than the $900 one too. Perfect for a cute little brunch!

    ReplyDelete