Friday, May 29, 2009

If I had a million dollars (part 1 of ?)

If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
I'd buy so many flowers
(I would buy so many flowers)
If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
I'd buy us a photo-booth guestbook
(Maybe with props and fake mustaches)
And if I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
Well, I'd buy us some fireworks
(Some nice, patriotic fireworks)
If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love

Anybody know that little folk diddy? That definitely sums up wedding planning for me. I see these blogs everyday with beautiful things that, well, I don't really need. And this morning I saw the latest take my breath away thing that is probably expensive and I definitely don't need.

Check out this Alice in Wonderland tablescape from Project Wedding. It's just too, too cute. And too girly for a wedding, but wouldn't it make the dreamiest Bridal Shower ever?




There are also some tips on how to pull this look off yourself at http://www.projectwedding.com/wiki/show/diy-decor-alice-in-wonderland



Okay, yes, so its over the top. But doesn't it just make you wanna have a Mad Hatter's Tea Party? And if you're behind on time, you could run around shouting, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!"


1 comment:

  1. that is adorable! have you seen the new TV show on I think, TLC (Bravo?) called Planned to Perfection? I am obsessed with it! The lady and her husband do such amazing things for the wedding/reception

    ReplyDelete