Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You're invited. Now pick a number.

For whoever didn't know, I'm the maid of honor in my sister's June wedding and I'm planning her bachelorette party for next weekend. Since she finally received her invite in the mail, I decided I'd post about and show you the invite. For the invite, I made a "cootie catcher" or "fortune teller" like we used to do in grade school. But instead of telling you which boy at school you would marry and whether you'd live in a mansion or a shack, it reveals stuff like what to bring to the party and when it is. I found a template online so I could print everything out in Powerpoint. In case you want to make your own, here's where I found it:
http://vintageglamblog.com/2008/09/freebie-fridays-cootie-catcher-menu-template/

And here's how it turned out.








And to complete the invite, I placed it in a box stuffed with fishnet stockings (which are on the "What to Bring" list.)


And not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think she loved it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment